- DEADLINE_EXCEEDED is now not retried.
- RunInTransaction now panics more explicitly on a nil TransactionOption.
- PropertyLoadSaver now tries to Load as much as possible (e.g., Key), even if an error is returned.
- Client now uses transport/grpc.DialPool rather than Dial.
- Connection pooling now does not use the deprecated (and soon to be removed) gRPC load balancer API.
- Doc updates
- Iterator is unsafe for concurrent use.
- Mutation docs now describe atomicity and gRPC error codes more explicitly.
- Cursor example now correctly uses “DecodeCursor” rather than “NewCursor”
This is the first tag to carve out datastore as its own module. See: https://github.com/golang/go/wiki/Modules#is-it-possible-to-add-a-module-to-a-multi-module-repository.