storage.googleapis.com/storage/v1 by default for GCS requests instead of
- Fixed a bug where UniformBucketLevelAccess and BucketPolicyOnly were not being sent in all cases.
- Fix memory leak in BucketIterator and ObjectIterator.
- Send BucketPolicyOnly even when it's disabled.
- Performance improvements for ObjectIterator and BucketIterator.
- Fix Bucket.ObjectIterator size calculation checks.
- Added HMACKeyOptions to all the methods which allows for options such as UserProject to be set per invocation and optionally be used.
This is the first tag to carve out storage as its own module. See: https://github.com/golang/go/wiki/Modules#is-it-possible-to-add-a-module-to-a-multi-module-repository.