- datastore: add opencensus tracing/stats support (#2804) (5e6c350)
- datastore: support civil package types save (#3202) (9cc1a66)
- datastore: Ensure the datastore time is returned as UTC (#3521) (0e659e2)
- datastore: increase deferred key iter limit (#2878) (7f1057a)
- datastore: loading civil types in non UTC location is incorrect (#3376) (9ac287d)
- Fix saving behavior for non-struct custom types which implement
PropertyLoadSaver and for nil interface types.
DetectProjectID when using the emulator.
- Adds Datastore Admin API.
- Documentation updates.
- DEADLINE_EXCEEDED is now not retried.
- RunInTransaction now panics more explicitly on a nil TransactionOption.
- PropertyLoadSaver now tries to Load as much as possible (e.g., Key), even if an error is returned.
- Client now uses transport/grpc.DialPool rather than Dial.
- Connection pooling now does not use the deprecated (and soon to be removed) gRPC load balancer API.
- Doc updates
- Iterator is unsafe for concurrent use.
- Mutation docs now describe atomicity and gRPC error codes more explicitly.
- Cursor example now correctly uses “DecodeCursor” rather than “NewCursor”
This is the first tag to carve out datastore as its own module. See: https://github.com/golang/go/wiki/Modules#is-it-possible-to-add-a-module-to-a-multi-module-repository.