Merge tag 'arm-fixes-5.11-2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/soc/soc
Pull ARM SoC fixes from Arnd Bergmann:
"Most of the changes again are devicetree fixes, but there are also
five trivial build fixes for issues I found when test building with
gcc-11 or when running 'make W=1', and some OMAP platform specific
- One revert for a Raspberry pi interrupt controller change that
caused a regression.
- Remove unused duplicate sha2md5_fck clock node that can race with
the OMAP4_SHA2MD5_CLKCTRL clock node for disable for unused clocks
- Add aliases for omap4/5 mmc to put the slots back into the right
- Fix typo for bionic voltage controllers that accidentally use mpu
for all instances instead of mpu, core and iva
- Fix random hangs for droid4 caused by missing fix from TI Android
kernel tree to do a dummy smc call on cpuidle wakeup path
- Fix a system failure on imx6qdl-phytec-pfla02 board when booting
from SD, by adding missing vmmc supply for SD interfaces.
- Fix address typo in i.MX8MM/Q IOMUXC_SD1_DATA0_GPIO2_IO2
- Fix storm interrupt on Turris Omnia
- Enable hardware buffer management as it should be
... and build fixes for PXA, Freescale, Marvell, OMAP1 and Keystone"
* tag 'arm-fixes-5.11-2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/soc/soc:
ARM: dts: turris-omnia: configure LED/INTn pin as interrupt pin
ARM: dts: turris-omnia: fix hardware buffer management
Revert "arm64: dts: marvell: armada-cp110: Switch to per-port SATA interrupts"
ARM: mvebu: avoid clang -Wtautological-constant warning
ARM: pxa: mainstone: avoid -Woverride-init warning
ARM: omap1: fix building with clang IAS
soc/fsl: qbman: fix conflicting alignment attributes
ARM: keystone: fix integer overflow warning
ARM: dts: imx6: pbab01: Set vmmc supply for both SD interfaces
arm64: dts: imx8mm/q: Fix pad control of SD1_DATA0
ARM: OMAP4: PM: update ROM return address for OSWR and OFF
ARM: OMAP4: Fix PMIC voltage domains for bionic
ARM: dts: Fix moving mmc devices with aliases for omap4 & 5
ARM: dts: Drop duplicate sha2md5_fck to fix clk_disable race
Revert "ARM: dts: bcm2711: Add the BSC interrupt controller"