Merge tag 'docs-5.5a' of git://git.lwn.net/linux
Pull Documentation updates from Jonathan Corbet:
"Here are the main documentation changes for 5.5:
- Various kerneldoc script enhancements.
- More RST conversions; those are slowing down as we run out of
things to convert, but we're a ways from done still.
- Dan's "maintainer profile entry" work landed at last. Now we just
need to get maintainers to fill in the profiles...
- A reworking of the parallel build setup to work better with a
variety of systems (and to not take over huge systems entirely in
- The MAINTAINERS file is now converted to RST during the build.
Hopefully nobody ever tries to print this thing, or they will need
to load a lot of paper.
- A script and documentation making it easy for maintainers to add
Link: tags at commit time.
Also included is the removal of a bunch of spurious CR characters"
* tag 'docs-5.5a' of git://git.lwn.net/linux: (91 commits)
docs: remove a bunch of stray CRs
docs: fix up the maintainer profile document
libnvdimm, MAINTAINERS: Maintainer Entry Profile
Maintainer Handbook: Maintainer Entry Profile
MAINTAINERS: Reclaim the P: tag for Maintainer Entry Profile
docs, parallelism: Rearrange how jobserver reservations are made
docs, parallelism: Do not leak blocking mode to other readers
docs, parallelism: Fix failure path and add comment
Documentation: Remove bootmem_debug from kernel-parameters.txt
Documentation: security: core.rst: fix warnings
Documentation/process/howto/kokr: Update for 4.x -> 5.x versioning
Documentation/translation: Use Korean for Korean translation title
docs/memory-barriers.txt: Remove remaining references to mmiowb()
docs/memory-barriers.txt/kokr: Update I/O section to be clearer about CPU vs thread
docs/memory-barriers.txt/kokr: Fix style, spacing and grammar in I/O section
Documentation/kokr: Kill all references to mmiowb()
docs/memory-barriers.txt/kokr: Rewrite "KERNEL I/O BARRIER EFFECTS" section
docs: Add initial documentation for devfreq
Documentation: Document how to get links with git am
docs: Add request_irq() documentation