Merge tag 'drm-fixes-2020-07-31' of git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm/drm
Pull more drm fixes from Dave Airlie:
"As mentioned previously this contains the nouveau regression fix.
amdgpu had three fixes outstanding as well, one revert, an info leak
and use after free. The use after free is a bit trickier than I'd
like, and I've personally gone over it to confirm I'm happy that it is
doing what it says.
- final modifiers regression fix
- Revert a fix which caused other regressions
- Fix potential kernel info leak
- Fix a use-after-free bug that was uncovered by another change in 5.7"
* tag 'drm-fixes-2020-07-31' of git://anongit.freedesktop.org/drm/drm:
drm/nouveau: Accept 'legacy' format modifiers
Revert "drm/amdgpu: Fix NULL dereference in dpm sysfs handlers"
drm/amd/display: Clear dm_state for fast updates
drm/amdgpu: Prevent kernel-infoleak in amdgpu_info_ioctl()