Merge tag 'upstream-5.5-rc1' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rw/ubifs
Pull UBI/UBIFS/JFFS2 updates from Richard Weinberger:
"This pull request contains mostly fixes for UBI, UBIFS and JFFS2:
- Fix a regression around producing a anchor PEB for fastmap.
Due to a change in our locking fastmap was unable to produce fresh
anchors an re-used the existing one a way to often.
- Fixes for endianness. A few places blindly assumed little endian.
- Fix for a memory leak in the orphan code.
- Fix for a possible crash during a commit.
- Revert a wrong bugfix.
- Revert a bad bugfix (false positive from a code checking tool)"
* tag 'upstream-5.5-rc1' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rw/ubifs:
Revert "jffs2: Fix possible null-pointer dereferences in jffs2_add_frag_to_fragtree()"
ubi: Fix producing anchor PEBs
ubifs: ubifs_tnc_start_commit: Fix OOB in layout_in_gaps
ubifs: do_kill_orphans: Fix a memory leak bug
Revert "ubifs: Fix memory leak bug in alloc_ubifs_info() error path"
ubifs: Fix type of sup->hash_algo
ubifs: Fixed missed le64_to_cpu() in journal
ubifs: Force prandom result to __le32
ubifs: Remove obsolete TODO from dfs_file_write()
ubi: Fix warning static is not at beginning of declaration
ubi: Print skip_check in ubi_dump_vol_info()