Signed-off-by: Junio C Hamano <firstname.lastname@example.org>
diff --git a/Documentation/RelNotes/1.7.10.txt b/Documentation/RelNotes/1.7.10.txt
index 6286485..540ce38 100644
@@ -119,8 +119,8 @@
* Project search in "gitweb" shows the substring that matched in the
project name and description highlighted.
- * A new script "diffall" is added to contrib/; it drives an external
- an external tool to perform a directory diff of two Git revisions
+ * A new script "diffall" is added to contrib/; it drives an
+ external tool to perform a directory diff of two Git revisions
in one go, unlike "difftool" that compares one file at a time.
@@ -180,17 +180,25 @@
releases are contained in this release (see release notes to them for
+ * The "remaining" subcommand to "git rerere" was not documented.
+ (merge 3e7a1df ph/rerere-doc later to maint).
* "git tag -s" honored "gpg.program" configuration variable since
1.7.9, but "git tag -v" and "git verify-tag" didn't.
(merge a2c2506 az/verify-tag-use-gpg-config later to maint).
+ * When "git config" diagnoses an error in a configuration file and
+ shows the line number for the offending line, it miscounted if the
+ error was at the end of line.
+ (merge 4b34059 ms/maint-config-error-at-eol-linecount later to maint).
* "gitweb" used to drop warnings in the log file when "heads" view is
accessed in a repository whose HEAD does not point at a valid
echo O=$(git describe)
git log --first-parent --oneline ^maint $O..
diff --git a/GIT-VERSION-GEN b/GIT-VERSION-GEN
index f28ceef..1c06cec 100755
@@ -1,7 +1,7 @@