Signed-off-by: Junio C Hamano <email@example.com>
diff --git a/Documentation/RelNotes/2.10.0.txt b/Documentation/RelNotes/2.10.0.txt
index 6d63470..88d336f 100644
@@ -71,8 +71,6 @@
command line option "--no-show-signature" to countermand it.
(merge fce04c3 mj/log-show-signature-conf later to maint).
- * A couple of "git svn" updates.
* More markings of messages for i18n, with updates to various tests
to pass GETTEXT_POISON tests.
@@ -106,8 +104,8 @@
* An entry "git log --decorate" for the tip of the current branch is
shown as "HEAD -> name" (where "name" is the name of the branch);
- paint the arrow in the same color as "HEAD", not in the color for
+ the arrow is now painted in the same color as "HEAD", not in the
+ color for commits.
* "git format-patch" learned format.from configuration variable to
specify the default settings for its "--from" option.
@@ -135,19 +133,19 @@
* "git upload-pack" command has been updated to use the parse-options
- * The "git apply" standalone program is being libified; this is the
- first step to move many state variables into a structure that can
- be explicitly (re)initialized to make the machinery callable more
- than once.
+ * The "git apply" standalone program is being libified; the first
+ step to move many state variables into a structure that can be
+ explicitly (re)initialized to make the machinery callable more
+ than once has been merged.
* HTTP transport gained an option to produce more detailed debugging
(merge 73e57aa ep/http-curl-trace later to maint).
- * Instead of taking advantage of a struct string_list that is
- allocated with all NULs happens to be STRING_LIST_INIT_NODUP kind,
- initialize them explicitly as such, to document their behaviour
+ * Instead of taking advantage of the fact that a struct string_list
+ that is allocated with all NULs happens to be the INIT_NODUP kind,
+ the users of string_list structures are taught to initialize them
+ explicitly as such, to document their behaviour better.
(merge 2721ce2 jk/string-list-static-init later to maint).
* HTTPd tests learned to show the server error log to help diagnosing
diff --git a/GIT-VERSION-GEN b/GIT-VERSION-GEN
index 0fe02a6..eea85c3 100755
@@ -1,7 +1,7 @@