Although everybody was quiet during the Christmas holiday, it's been
a week since -rc1, so here is -rc2.
Signed-off-by: Junio C Hamano <email@example.com>
diff --git a/Documentation/RelNotes-1.5.4.txt b/Documentation/RelNotes-1.5.4.txt
index 528b26f..e6fbcdb 100644
@@ -91,6 +91,16 @@
* "git diff" Porcelain now respects diff.external configuration, which
is another way to specify GIT_EXTERNAL_DIFF.
+ * "git diff" can be told to use different prefixes other than
+ "a/" and "b/" e.g. "git diff --src-prefix=l/ --dst-prefix=k/".
+ * "git diff" sometimes did not quote paths with funny
+ characters properly.
+ * "git log" (and any revision traversal commands) misbehaved
+ when --diff-filter is given but was not asked to actually
+ produce diff.
* HTTP proxy can be specified per remote repository using
remote.*.httpproxy configuration, or global http.proxy configuration
@@ -208,6 +218,10 @@
* "git commit --amend" can amend a merge that does not change the tree
from its first parent.
+ * "git commit" used to unconditionally strip comment lines that
+ began with '#' and removed excess blank lines. This
+ behaviour has been made configurable.
* "git commit" has been rewritten in C.
* "git stash random-text" does not create a new stash anymore. It was
@@ -251,6 +265,9 @@
reasonable usability fix and people's scripts shouldn't have been
relying on the exact output from "git show" Porcelain anyway.
+ * "git cvsimport" did not notice errors from underlying "cvsps"
+ and produced a corrupt import silently.
* "git cvsexportcommit" learned -w option to specify and switch to the
CVS working directory.
@@ -327,6 +344,6 @@
echo O=`git describe refs/heads/master`
git shortlog --no-merges $O..refs/heads/master ^refs/heads/maint
diff --git a/GIT-VERSION-GEN b/GIT-VERSION-GEN
index ad7e056..817df17 100755
@@ -1,7 +1,7 @@