Signed-off-by: Junio C Hamano <email@example.com>
diff --git a/Documentation/RelNotes/1.8.4.txt b/Documentation/RelNotes/1.8.4.txt
index ad58ac6..b4f8737 100644
@@ -48,6 +48,8 @@
Foreign interfaces, subsystems and ports.
+ * Cygwin port has been updated for more recent Cygwin 1.7.
* "git rebase -i" now honors --strategy and -X options.
* Git-gui has been updated to its 0.18.0 version.
@@ -83,6 +85,12 @@
UI, Workflows & Features
+ * Sample "post-receive-email" hook script got an enhanced replacement
+ "multimail" (in contrib/).
+ * Also in contrib/ is a new "contacts" script that runs "git blame"
+ to find out the people who may be interested in a set of changes.
* "git clean" command learned an interactive mode.
* The "--head" option to "git show-ref" was only to add "HEAD" to the
@@ -182,7 +190,7 @@
directly uses the 40-hex string as an object name, even if a ref
"refs/<some hierarchy>/<name>" exists. This disambiguation order
is unlikely to change, but we should warn about the ambiguity just
- like we warn when more than one refs/ hierachies share the same
+ like we warn when more than one refs/ hierarchies share the same
* "git rebase" learned "--[no-]autostash" option to save local
diff --git a/GIT-VERSION-GEN b/GIT-VERSION-GEN
index b4d4e50..2c10911 100755
@@ -1,7 +1,7 @@