Signed-off-by: Junio C Hamano <firstname.lastname@example.org>
diff --git a/Documentation/RelNotes-220.127.116.11.txt b/Documentation/RelNotes-18.104.22.168.txt
index 406fbc4..f1d0a4a 100644
@@ -4,8 +4,16 @@
Fixes since v1.6.6
+ * "git blame" did not work well when commit lacked the author name.
* "git branch -a name" wasn't diagnosed as an error.
+ * "git count-objects" did not handle packfiles that are bigger than 4G on
+ platforms with 32-bit off_t.
+ * "git checkout -m other" while on a branch that does not have any commit
+ segfaulted, instead of failing.
* "git fast-import" choked when fed a tag that do not point at a
@@ -15,6 +23,11 @@
* "git grep -L" didn't show empty files (they should never match, and
they should always appear in -L output as unmatching).
+ * "git rebase -i" did not abort cleanly if it failed to launch the editor.
+ * "git reset --hard" did not work correctly when GIT_WORK_TREE environment
+ variable is used to point at the root of the true work tree.
* http-backend was not listed in the command list in the documentation.
* Building on FreeBSD (both 7 and 8) needs OLD_ICONV set in the Makefile
@@ -22,9 +35,3 @@
* "git checkout -m some-branch" while on an unborn branch crashed.
Other minor documentation updates are included.
-echo O=$(git describe maint)
-git shortlog --no-merges $O..maint
diff --git a/Documentation/git.txt b/Documentation/git.txt
index c05efda..b6df39b 100644
@@ -43,9 +43,10 @@
branch of the `git.git` repository.
Documentation for older releases are available here:
-* link:v1.6.6/git.html[documentation for release 1.6.6]
+* link:v22.214.171.124/git.html[documentation for release 126.96.36.199]
* release notes for
* link:v188.8.131.52/git.html[documentation for release 184.108.40.206]
diff --git a/GIT-VERSION-GEN b/GIT-VERSION-GEN
index 1628d98..4e0adca 100755
@@ -1,7 +1,7 @@