Allow either user or password to be overridden
* Default user and default password must be specified;
* Overriding both user and password for a given server is allowed;
* Overriding just the password for a given server is allowed;
* Overriding just the user for a given server gives an error.
* Default user and default password no longer needed.
* If a per-server user and/or password is specified, use it
(otherwise, use the default).
* If the user and/or password is non-empty, throw the exception.
1 file changed